Monday, November 18, 2013

For My Love

My each morning starts with you
My every night ends with you
You the one I wish to with me all the time
Never go anywhere because you are just mine
With you my every moment starts shine
My dear that's you who makes me feel fine

Whenver I'm in pain I want you
Or I find happiness again I need you
Hold my hand for next 100 of years
Always Love me without changing any gears
I know you are all around me, you are so near
With you I've no pain, no fear
No dark, nothing like tears

Come into my life completely
Come Change my bad things differntly
My dear you are my cute fairy
Each day I tell about you to my dear diary
I love your voice, love your name
With you I will won life's every game
Just be with me every time and be the same
You are my worth you are my fame

Thanks for coming into my life
You my sweet, my would be wife
Take my love put other things a side
You my world that spreaded so wide


My love Together we will defeat the sorrow
We will win, no matter how the way will be, streight or narrow
I just Want your company all the time
Just be with me, just be mine
My dear just be mine all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment